The protection of customer data, especially student data, sits at the core of what we do at MySchool.
Customer security and peace of mind
- All new employees undergo 3rd party security clearance before working at MySchool.
- Our ISO27001 'Information Security' certification and regular audits ensure our development environment and practices conform to one of the highest global security standards available.
- High system availability with a historical up time exceeding 99.9%
- All customer data backed up in multiple secure locations with daily data backups and 30 day data retention.
- Servers and data located in Europe ensures MySchool is subject to Europe's strict data protection directives and legal framework.
Reliable, secure software
- Connections between you and your MySchool instance are protected by 'always on' advanced encryption with TLS 1.2 protocols and super secure AES 128 bit GCM keys.
- Protection against common hacking methods including SQL Injection protection and Cross-site script protection.
- Passwords and sensitive data are encrypted at the database level.
- Flexible security profiles for specific control over information access rights.
- MySchool is managed by a dedicated expert technical team.
Infrastructure stability & security
- MySchool is hosted in Europe, with highly secure industry leading data centre providers holding SOC 2, PCI and ISO27001 certifications.
- Scalable, load balanced servers with capacity redundancy ensure rock solid stability.
- Data encryption in transit with TLS between you and the data centre.
- Powerful logging, event notification and data change audit trail allow us to efficiently report, track and respond to system events.