The protection of customer data, especially student data, sits at the core of what we do at MySchool.
Customer security and peace of mind
- All new employees undergo 3rd party security clearance before working at MySchool.
- Our ISO27001 'Information Security' certification and regular audits ensure our development environment and practices conform to one of the highest global security standards available.
- High system availability with a historical up time exceeding 99.9%
- All customer data backed up in multiple secure locations with daily data backups and 30 day data retention.
- Servers and data located in Europe ensures MySchool is subject to the Europe's strict data protection directives and legal framework as well as those of the USA and Canada.
Reliable, secure software
- Connections between you and your MySchool instance are protected by 'always on' advanced encryption with TLS 1.2 protocols and super secure AES 128 bit GCM keys.
- Protection against common hacking methods including SQL Injection protection and Cross-site script protection.
- Passwords and sensitive data are encrypted at the database level.
- Flexible security profiles for specific control over information access rights.
- MySchool is managed by a dedicated expert technical team.
Infrastructure stability & security
- MySchool is hosted in Europe, with highly secure industry leading data centre providers holding SOC 2, PCI and ISO27001 certifications.
- Scalable, load balanced servers with capacity redundancy ensure rock solid stability.
- Data encryption in transit with TLS between you and the data centre.
- Powerful logging, event notification and data change audit trail allow us to efficiently report, track and respond to system events.