ISO27001 Information Security
At MySchool we take our security responsibility seriously. ISO27001 is a leading, globally recognised information security standard that provides a management framework with an extensive set of controls. We have built a comprehensive programme, including an information security management system (ISMS) to continually monitor, revise and improve the security we offer.
The standard insists on:
- Risk management with continual assessment of our systems, development and business practices.
- Regular updates & alerts from security bodies around the globe and the routine education of all staff, keeping security at the forefront of our activities.
- A cycle of internal and external audits to ensure each and every part of the standard is comprehensively addressed.
ISO9001 Quality Management
The 9001 standard provides a process oriented approach to all aspects of our business. From documentation to standardised procedures, we make sure that all activity at MySchool is conducted in an efficient, repeatable and measurable manner with the end goal of iterative improvement.
The standard ensures:
- All processes are documented and reviewed to manage consistency across the board.
- Roles and responsibilities are clearly defined and communicated throughout the company.
- Customer satisfaction is monitored and acted upon in a closed loop system.
- Measurement and analysis is baked in to all processes, including internal and external audits.