ISO IEC 27001:2013 Information Security
At MySchool, we take our security responsibility seriously. ISO27001 is a leading, globally recognised information security standard that provides a management framework with an extensive set of controls. Together with our ISO 27001 consultants in Malta, STEP, we have built a comprehensive programme, including an information security management system (ISMS) to continually monitor, revise and improve the security we offer in our information management system.
The standard insists on:
- Risk management with continual assessment of our systems, development and business practices.
- Regular updates and alerts from security bodies around the globe and the routine education of all staff, keeping security at the forefront of our activities.
- A cycle of internal and external audits to ensure each and every part of the standard is comprehensively addressed.
Our ISO27001 certification can be downloaded here.
EN ISO 9001:2015 Quality Management
The 9001 standard provides a process-oriented approach to all aspects of our business. From documentation to standardised procedures, we make sure that all activity at MySchool is conducted in an efficient, repeatable, and measurable manner with the end goal of iterative improvement.
The standard ensures:
- All processes are documented and reviewed to manage consistency across the board.
- Roles and responsibilities are clearly defined and communicated throughout the company.
- Customer satisfaction is monitored and acted upon in a closed-loop system.
- Measurement and analysis are built into all processes, including internal and external audits.
Our ISO9001 certification can be downloaded here.
As part of our compliance with ISO9001 and ISO27001, we also conform to the following standards:
MSA EN ISO 9004:2009. Managing for the sustained success of an organisation -- A quality management approach.
MSA EN ISO 19011:2011. Guidelines for auditing management systems.
MSA EN ISO 31000:2009. Risk management – Principles and guidelines.
Learning Tools Interoperability (LTI)
MySchool is IMS Global Certified and compliant with LTI 1.0 making seamless integration with popular platforms in the ed-tech sector easy and secure.